The faculty welcomes students from partner institutions to enjoy part of their studies in Brno within the short-term study programme. It is designed for exchange students coming to study at the FIT for a period of up to 12 months within certain mobility programmes (Erasmus+, Visegrad Fund, etc.); their study stay is based on an agreement between universities or they can be accepted as a “free mover”.
The FIT keeps more than 70 active Erasmus partnerships. Every year, the international student community at the FIT hosts about 70 exchange students from more than 10 European and non-European countries.
Why should you be an exchange student at the FIT?
- The best technologies - Supercomputing, modern labs, flight simulator and much more.
- Campus - Old monastery equipped with modern facilities.
- Practical orientation - Industry, research, projects.
- Brno - A safe and vibrant city in the heart of Europe. Find out MORE.
- BUT Erasmus Student Network - Always here to help or organize leisure-time activities for you. Find out MORE.