Quantum Programming Workshop
29. května 2019 - 31. května 2019 QPW2019
FIT BUT, CZ
FIT BUT is hosting three-day long QDrive workshops on the basics of quantum computing and quantum programming sponsored by QLatvia - a Latvia quantum educating initiative of the Center for Quantum Computer Science (directed by Prof. Andris Ambainis).
Schedule (two workshops will be held in Brno):
- May 29-31 at FIT BUT, Bozetechova 1/2, 612 66 Brno
- June 17-19 at FI MUNI, Botanická 68A, 602 00 Brno
Workshop outline, May 29-31 at FIT BUT, Bozetechova 1/2, 612 66 Brno
Introductory presentation, May 29, 09:30 - 11:00, room E112
- Probabilistic bits, coin-flipping, biased coins, probabilistic states, and probabilistic operators
- Quantum programs as circuits: registers, gates, measurements, execution, and reading the outcomes
- Quantum coin-flipping (Hadamard) and quantum bits (qubits)
- Quantum states, superposition, and quantum operators
- Entanglement, superdense coding, and phase kick-back
- Rotations, reflections, and emulation of Grovers search
Preliminary steps See the workshop outline for more information about preliminary steps (installation of Qiskit etc.), required before attending the workshop.