Project Practice 1
PP1e Acad. year 2017/2018 Winter semester 5 credits
- Instructors appointed by the head of department present their projects and certain goals to be achieved by the students in advance before enrolment.
- Students enrol in projects in the similar way as in the master's thesis. A supervisor has the final right to choose. His/her choice will be justified in the written form briefly (e.g. previous practice, achieved grade average).
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
Language of instruction
List of available topics
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||Content-Based Video Retrieval|
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||Robotic Data Visualisation Using Augmented Reality|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Modelling and Analysis of Fault-Tolerant Systems|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Dependability Issues of Operating Systems and Applications They Control|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Fault Injection Based on QEMU|
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.