SEP Acad. year 2017/2018 Winter semester 5 credits
Students will receive an individual project specification from various computer science areas in order to work them out individually under the supervising of some skilled leaders. Students will proceed as follows: problem analysis, solution, verification, implementation, documentation, presentation. During their work, the students will follow all the required instructions concerning requests on contents and volume of the project, the project adjustment, the literature, the language quality and written report typography as well as project parts consigned in the electronic form. The course is successfully completed when the written report and realised project outputs are given to the departmental/faculty committe.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Knowledge and experience with engineering project building and its documentation.
The fundamental goal of this course is to support the individual creative student work during the engineering project solving, its formal description, and defence.
- How to write Term Project? (In Czech)
- A Guide To The Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, 2013, ISBN 978-1-935589-67-9.
- ISO 2145:1978: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents.
- ISO 7144:1986: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents.
- ISO 690:1987: Documentation - Bibliographic references. Content, form and structure.
Syllabus of numerical exercises
Consultations/seminars about the problems of solved project with supervisor.
Consultations with student's supervisor, written technical report and its defence.
Project defence with minimum profit 50 points.
Comment: Successful SEP is the compulsory prereqiusity for the "DIP - Master's Project ".
Course inclusion in study plans