Advanced Methods of Processing and Analysis of Images
DBM1 Acad. year 2018/2019 Winter semester
- Theory of multidimensional signals and systems, multidimensional continuous and discrete transform namely 2 to 3D Fourier transform
- Stochastic fields and images. Local image parameters, parametric images
- Image analysis - advanced segmentation methods based on texture analysis
- Region based segmentation - region growing, splitting and merging, Watershed based segmentation
- Advanced segmentation methods based on edge representation, Hough transform
- Mono- and multimodal image fusion, principles and applications. Disparity analysis
- Spatial consistency, image registration, spatial geometric transforms, similarity criteria
- Principles of image restoration, geometric restitution, modified deconvolution, Wiener filtering
- Reconstruction of 2D or 3D images from tomographic projections
- Reconstruction of 2D or 3D images in magnetic resonance imaging
Language of instruction
- J. Jan: Digital Signal Filtering, Analysis and Restoration. IEE London, UK, 2000, 407 pp.
- J. Jan: Číslicová filtrace, analýza a restaurace signálů. VUTIUM Brno 1997, 2002, 2005, 429 str.
- J. Jan: Medical Image Processing, Reconstruction and Restoration - Concepts and Methods. CRC Press - Taylor & Francis Group, USA, 2005, 760 pp.
Syllabus of lectures
Course inclusion in study plans