Master's Thesis (in English)
DIPe Acad. year 2018/2019 Summer semester 13 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- A Guide To The Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, 2013, ISBN 978-1-935589-67-9.
- ISO 2145:1978: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents.
- ISO 7144:1986: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents.
- ISO 690:2010: Information and documentation -- Guidelines for bibliographic references and citations to information resources.
Syllabus of numerical exercises
Submitted results must meet these requirements:
- Cover and title page must be created according to BUT decrees (LaTeX template can be used).
- Extent of technical report must be at least 50 standard pages (usually 80 - 100, no more than 120)
- Final version of thesis and realisation output have to be consulted with supervisor in agreed time before submission.
- Electronic and printed version must be the same.
- Source and resulting version of the technical report and the source and executable version of realisation output must be on included CD/DVD, SD card or thin USB Flash.