DIP Acad. year 2018/2019 Summer semester 13 credits
Students will receive an individual project specification from various computer science areas in order to work them out individually under the supervising of some skilled leaders. Students will proceed as follows: problem analysis, solution, verification, implementation, documentation, presentation. During their work, the students will follow all the required instructions concerning requests on contents and volume of the project, the project adjustment, the literature, the language quality and written report typography as well as project parts consigned in the electronic form. MSc Project/Thesis is defended in front of the examination board at the end of the study.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Knowledge and experience with engineering project building, its documentation, and defence.
The goal of this course is to support the individual creative student work during the engineering project solving and its formal description.
- Semester Project (SEP)
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
The compulsory prerequisity is to be successful in the course "SEP - Term Project".
- How to write the MSc Thesis (in Czech only).
- A Guide To The Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, 2013, ISBN 978-1-935589-67-9.
- ISO 2145:1978: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents.
- ISO 7144:1986: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents.
- ISO 690:1987: Documentation - Bibliographic references. Content, form and structure.
Syllabus of numerical exercises
Consultations/seminars about the problems of solved project with supervisor.
Consultations with student's supervisor.
To be successful with the prerequisity conditions and submission of technical report in prescribed date.
Course inclusion in study plans