HSC Acad. year 2018/2019 Winter semester 5 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Generic learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Lecture notes in e-format
Syllabus of lectures
- System-level design methodology for embedded systems.
- Heterogeneous computation structures, architectures and platforms.
- Behavioral and structural HW/SW system description.
- System-level synthesis - allocation, binding and scheduling.
- HW structures synthesis and optimization.
- CAD tools for HW/SW codesign.
- Languages for HW/SW system description.
- Design estimation and analysis techniques.
- Low-power design techniques.
- Models of computation.
- Inter-component interfaces and communication.
- Partitioning algorithms and tools.
- System-level optimization.
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- project (25 points)
- mid exam (20 points)
- final exam (55 points)
Course inclusion in study plans
- Programme IT-MSC-2, field MBI, any year of study, Compulsory-Elective group C
- Programme IT-MSC-2, field MBS, 1st year of study, Compulsory-Elective group C
- Programme IT-MSC-2, field MGM, MPV, MSK, 1st year of study, Compulsory
- Programme IT-MSC-2, field MIN, any year of study, Compulsory-Elective group I
- Programme IT-MSC-2, field MIS, MMM, any year of study, Elective