Project Practice 1 (in English)
PP1e Acad. year 2018/2019 Winter semester 5 credits
- Instructors appointed by the head of department present their projects and certain goals to be achieved by the students in advance before enrolment.
- Students enrol in projects in the similar way as in the master's thesis. A supervisor has the final right to choose. His/her choice will be justified in the written form briefly (e.g. previous practice, achieved grade average).
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
Language of instruction
List of available topics
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||Person Identification in Video Based on Facial Features|
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||People Detection and Tracking in Video|
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||Crowd Movement and Size Estimation from Video|
|Beran Vítězslav, Ing., Ph.D.||DCGM||People Movement Analysis in the Crowd in Video|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Dependability Issues of Operating Systems and Applications They Control|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Fault Injection Based on QEMU|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Effect of ABS to Behavior of Vehicle|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Adaptive Cruise Control in Cars|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Management of Intelligent Traffic Lights|
|Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D.||DCSY||Statistical Model Checking of Basic Digital Circuits|
|Lengál Ondřej, Ing., Ph.D.||DITS||Formal Verification of Computer Programs|
|Vojnar Tomáš, prof. Ing., Ph.D.||DITS||Static Analysis in FramaC|
|Vojnar Tomáš, prof. Ing., Ph.D.||DITS||Static Analysis in Facebook Infer|
|Smrčka Aleš, Ing., Ph.D.||DITS||Experimental Evaluation of ANaConDA Framework|
|Orság Filip, Ing., Ph.D.||DITS||Comparison of Head Pose Estimation Algorithms in a 2D Image|
|Smrž Pavel, doc. RNDr., Ph.D.||DCGM||Opinion Extraction from Social Networks, Blogs and Discussions|
|Smrž Pavel, doc. RNDr., Ph.D.||DCGM||Information Extraction from Text|
Why is the course taught
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
Course inclusion in study plans