Fundamentals of Law
PRM Acad. year 2018/2019 Summer semester 3 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Why is the course taught
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Introduction into law science, branches of law, basic terms.
- Constitution of the Czech Republic, state symbols.
- Contents, form and subject of the law, law creation and legislative process.
- Civil law and Civil Procedure Code.
- Commercial law.
- Labor law.
- Civil-law obligations and agreements, examples of agreements and plaints.
- Copyright Act and mental labour preservation.
- Public law.
Course inclusion in study plans