Design and Security of Enterprise Networks
CCS Acad. year 2019/2020 Winter semester 5 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Why is the course taught
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Lecture notes in English.
- Omar Santos, John Stuppi. CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide. Cisco Press, 2015.
- Anthony Bruno, Steve Jordan. CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide, 5th Edition. Cisco Press, 2016.
- Ina Minei, Julian LucekMPLS-Enabled Applications: Emerging Developments and New Technologies. Wiley; 3 edition (Jan. 18 2011)
- Ivan Pepelnjak, Jim Guichard, MPLS and VPN Architectures, 2000 by Cisco Press.
- Home preparation and hands-on labs (max 26 points).
- Skills exam (max 20 points).
- Final configuration and theoretical test (max 54 points)
- Home preparation and active participation in hands-on labs.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Participation in all hands-on labs.
- Half of points in each activity required for credits.
Course inclusion in study plans