Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
C3P Acad. year 2019/2020 Summer semester 5 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Why is the course taught
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Lecture notes in English.
- Electronic documents at Academy Online Portal.
- Kevin Wallace: CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide, Cisco Press, 2010.
- Preparation and active participation at hands-on labs (max 36 points)
- Challenge lab (max 20 points)
- Skills test (max 34 points)
- To obtain Certification of Completion, all module test must be completed + skills test and final exam score must be over 80%.
- Preparation and active participation at all hands-on labs.
- Completion of all module tests.
- Missed classes are not replaced.
- Active partication on all hands-on labs.
- Half of points of all activity is required for credits.
Course inclusion in study plans