IPMA FEEC BUT MPMA Acad. year 2019/2020 Winter semester 5 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Develop and understanding of management concepts, research, and theories.
Generic learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Weihrich,H. - Koontz,H. : Management. Praha, Victoria Publisching 1993. 659 s. (CS)
- Robbins, S.P. - Coulter M.: Management. Praha, Grada Publishing, 2004. 600s. ISBN 80-247-0495-1 (CS)
- Donnelly, J.H. - Gibson, J.L. - Ivancevich, J.M.: Management. Praha, Grada Publishing, 1997. 821s. ISBN 80-7169-422-3 (CS)
Syllabus of lectures
- Compendium of management
- Analysis of current management approaches
- Planning in organizations
- H. Fayol - Functions in management - Organizing
- Decision making and its demands on managers
- Importance of control as a managerial function
- Compendium of process management
- Systematic managerial approach
- Change management
- Risks in company management
- Innovations in turbulent time entrepreneurship
Syllabus of numerical exercises
Attendance at lectures and exercises is not obligatory but recommended. The activity demonstrates the performance of the tasks for which the points are scored in the exercises. To get a credit, 70 out of 100 possible points are required.
Examination requirements: Knowledge of the subject matter and its practical application.
Written exam form, closed questions with a rating of 1 or minus 0.5 points, open questions with a score of 0 to 3 points. The minimum number of test points is 50%.
The exam is classified according to the ECTS scale.
Requirements on completion of the course (weight):
Completion of the conditions for obtaining a credit of 50%
Passing the final exam 50%
- max. 20 points => solving questions from 2 case studies (optional task) - for solving and solving the case study the student gets 10 points, if he does not participate in the solution, he gets 0 points
- max. 15 points => presentation topic (compulsory task). For the presentation, 15, 10 or 5 points can be evaluated for originality, adherence to defined time, presentation and presentation of information on the chosen topic.
- max. 25 points => elaboration, submission and presentation of a semester project (compulsory task). The evaluation of the written part of the project will be 15, 10, 5 or 0 points according to the requirements of the assignment. In a late submission (from the 9th week) the student is awarded -5 points. The presentation will be held in the 10th - 12th week of the semester, the student will be evaluated for 10, 5, or 2 points according to the assignment. 0 points in case of serious shortcomings or failure to meet the presentation deadline.
- max. 40 points => writing a knowledge test (compulsory task) or a substitute written project (optional conditional assignment) - the knowledge test will be written for the seminar at the 12th semester of the semester. The test lasts 10 minutes, contains 10 questions. You can get 4 points for the correct answer, 0 points for the bad or unanswered answer. In case the student does not get the knowledge test and the fulfilment of the obligatory tasks in the sum total min. 70 points, has the right to write a recurring knowledge test at week 13, the result of the knowledge test is not counted in the evaluation. If the student fails to write a repeated knowledge test and fulfil the required tasks in the sum of min. 70 points, he/she may ask the teacher for a written project. The subject of the project, the extent and the deadline for submission are determined by the teacher, and the deadline for submission may be no more than 7 calendar days (but no later than the end of the 4th week of the semester). The tutor will review the written project within 3 working days after submitting and will award a maximum of 40 points to the overall assessment, and the evaluation of the two knowledge tests will not be counted.
|Mon||lecture||lectures||IO/P384||17:00||18:50||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||Veselý|
|Wed||exercise||lectures||T12/SD1.47||13:00||14:50||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||Bumberová|
|Wed||exercise||lectures||M103 M104||16:00||17:50||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||pro FIT|
|Wed||exercise||2019-10-02||N204 N205||16:00||17:50||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||pro FIT|
Course inclusion in study plans