Project Practice 1
IP1 Acad. year 2019/2020 Winter semester 5 credits
- Instructors appointed by the head of the department present their projects and certain goals to be achieved by the students in advance before enrolment.
- Students enrol in projects in a similar way as in the bachelor's thesis. A supervisor has the final right to choose. His/her choice will be justified in the written form briefly (e.g. previous practice, achieved grade average).
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Why is the course taught
- Operating Systems (IOS)
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
Course inclusion in study plans