QA5 Acad. year 2003/2004 Winter semester
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Syllabus of lectures
- Physical background of control.
- Design and realisation of continuous PID controllers. Different types of PID controllers, realisation, setting of parameters, comparison, anti-windup and switching between algorithms.
- Design and realisation of discrete analogy of continuous PID algorithms.
- Philosophy of the process identification and design of controller's algorithm.
- Optimum settings of controller's parameters, adaptive controllers, self tuning controllers, specific problems of adaptive control.
- Dead beat controllers, state controllers.
- Specific problems of optimal control.
- Specific problems of predictive control.
- Specific problems of MIMO control.
- Artificial intelligence in controls algorithms. Fuzzy SISO and MISO controllers.
- Artificial neural networks.
- Identification with neural networks.
- Neural controllers.