Bachelor Project CSE
BPI Acad. year 2005/2006 Winter semester 6 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Generic learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Duncan, W.R.: A guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Project Management Institute, 1996, Standards Committee, 176 p., ISBN 1-880410-16-3
- ISO 2145: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents, 1978.
- ISO 7144: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents, 1986.
- ISO 690: Documentation - Bibliographic references. Content, form and structure, 1987.
Syllabus of numerical exercises
- How to get relevant sources of technical information
- Rules for writing technical documentation
- Layout of text of the report
- Citation of information sources
- Language quality of report
- Typographical rules for report preparation
- Programs for report editing and typesetting
- Requirments for electronic form of report
- How to successfully defend the project
- Review of standards related to work on the project