Rudiments of Commercial Law
OBP Acad. year 2005/2006 Summer semester 3 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Problems in human social life, origin of law.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Freedoms, Constitution of the Czech Republic.
- Liberal approach to human economic activities.
- Basic legal standards related business.
- Commercial law.
- Business acivities, business organization, enterpreneur, trade register.
- Rules of economic competition.
- Kinds of trading companies.
- Contract law and obligations, agreements, international trade standards.
- Fundamentals of trade law.
- Fundamentals of labour law.
- Fundamentals of financial law.
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on a topic related to business or economy.
Course inclusion in study plans