Sensor Information Systems
QT9 Acad. year 2007/2008 Winter semester
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Distribution of sensors, technical parameters. The methods of reducing sensor faults.
- Sensor signal gathering and processing. Semiconductor and microelectronic sensors. SMART sensors.
- Distribution of sensor systems. Centralized and decentralized system of measuring strings.
- Laboratory measuring systems.
- Measuring systems for industrial use. Measuring systems for high sampling rates.
- Distributed industrial sensor systems. Network topology. Measuring protocols.
- Fundamental types of industrial sensor systems. PROFIBUS, BITBUS, INTERBUS-S, CAN, DIN-MESSBUS.
- Measuring system programming. Virtual measuring systems.
- Introduction to G programming. The LabVIEW development system.
- Distributed industrial I/O systems. I/O system technology equipment.
- Introduction to technical diagnostics. Modelling and simulation.
- Diagnostic methods for electronic circuit production.
- Theory of fuzzy logic and neural networks and their application in technical diagnostics.
Course inclusion in study plans