Business English for Intermediate Students
AOA Acad. year 2009/2010 Winter semester 3 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- S. Sweeney: English for Business Communicatiion, C.U.P., 2003.
- l. Jones: Working in English, C.U.P., 2001.
- B. Mascull: Business Vocabulary in Use, C.U.P., 2002.
- A. Ashley: Commercial Correspondence, O.U.P., 2003.
- I. Mackenzie: Financial English, Language Teaching Publications, Hove, England, 1996.
- Course-unit credit: maximum number of points is 40, 20 points for test and 20 points for listening.
- Final examination: maximum number of points is 60, 30 points for written part and 30 points for oral part.