Automobile Electrical Units
IAEB Acad. year 2010/2011 Summer semester 6 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Automobile Electric and Electronic Systems
- Starter Motors
- Ignition Systems
- Electronic Ignition
- Electronics Safety Systems
- Automobile Lighting
- Board Instruments
- HUD Systém
- Navigation Systems
- Influence of the Automotive Electric Equipment on Environment
Syllabus of laboratory exercises
- General methods of motor vehicles el. equipment measurements.
- Small resistances and torques measurements. PC based automation measurement system.
- Fractional horse power induction motor no-load. Loss distribution.
- Speed dependant machanical losses of alternator.
- Load characteristic of alternator.
- Motor starter characteristics.
- Load characteristics of heating motor.
- Ignition coil measurement.
- Ignition distributor advance setting.
- High speed motors characteristics measurements.
- El. motors dynamic characteristics parameters measurements.
Course inclusion in study plans