Environmental Compatibility and Technology
EKT Acad. year 2010/2011 Summer semester 3 credits
A social science course consed to Programme in persuance of the Rector's Decision 03/2004.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Origin and development of ecological awareness.
- Ecosphere, biosphere, and sociosphere.
- Position of the Man in the world seen as part of different religious and similar systems.
- Real and unreal bases of ecological standpoints.
- Seeking paradigms of global ecological ethos.
- Values and lifestyles.
- Specific ecological problems in agriculture.
- Renewable and non-renewable resources, waste and polluting materials, waste recycling.
- Sustainable development.
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on an ecological topic.
Course inclusion in study plans