HSC Acad. year 2010/2011 Winter semester 5 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Generic learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
- Lecture notes in e-format
Syllabus of lectures
- System-level aspects of computing systems design.
- Constrained and optimized HW/SW system design.
- Behavioral description.
- Models and implementation of basic HW and SW components and their interface.
- HW and SW components synthesis.
- Mapping of behavioral description onto components.
- Components interface synthesis.
- Scheduling of access to shared components.
- Techniques for prediction and analysis of constrained and optimized design.
- Partitioning algorithms and tools.
- Hardware synthesis and code generation. Verification.
- HW/SW computing architectures. Integrated HW/SW development systems.
- Optimized HW/SW systems case studies.
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- project (25 points)
- mid exam (20 points)
- final exam (55 points)
Course inclusion in study plans