Spanish for Lower-Intermediate Students 1/2
JS2 Acad. year 2010/2011 Winter semester 3 credits
This course is a follow-up course to JS1.It develops communicative abilities,vocabulary and grammar,it offers listening with the use of more advanced audio- and video-courses.In the summer semester basic terminology in technical Spanish will be offered.Students will be lent original Spanish textbooks for work in class.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Language skills and grammar in Spanish at a lower-intermediate level.
To develop language skills acquired in JS1.
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Knowledge of a good beginner.
According to teacher hints.
- Prokopová, L.: Španělština pro samouky, LEDA
- Coll.: VEN 1, Edelsa, S.A., Madrid, Espana
- Videokursy Este País, Viaje al Espanol
Syllabus of numerical exercises
- Introduction and programme of the course
- Revision of some points from JS1
- Plans,future tenses
- Date,ordinal numbers
- How long...?Fractions and decimal fractions
- Articles used with names of days,irregular verbs,exclamations
- Weather,comparison of adjectives
- In a café,the verbs:decir,traer
- My holidays,past imperfect tense
- Cinema,present conditional,dependent pronouns
- Smoking,how to introduce oneself,prohibitions,advice
- Semester test
- Revision of the winter semester,conversation
- Shopping,interrogative and relative pronouns,adverbs
- Travelling,past simple tense,conjunctions e,u
- Money exchange,past simple of irregular verbs
- Arrival,technical text 1
- Accomodation,prepositional structures
- Post office,gerund
- Progressive tenses,technical text 2
- La América Latina,past participle,haber,compound infinitive
- Letter Writing,present perfect tense,
- Passive voice,technical text 3
- Semester test
Course inclusion in study plans