Measurement of Physical Quantities
IMFV Acad. year 2010/2011 Summer semester 6 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Introduction, basic terms, sensor and instrumentation concepts, sensor construction.
- Position and dimensions measurements.
- Velocity and acceleration measurements.
- Forces, pressures and weight measurements.
- Deformations and force moment measurements.
- Vibration measurements.
- Temperature, heat and thermal flow measurements.
- Flow measurements.
- Emission measurements (light, infrared, UV).
- Ionizating emission measurements.
- Material composition and humidity measurements.
- Protection technique measurements (monitoring).
- Measurement system for data collecting, acquisition and presentation, local networks.
Course inclusion in study plans