TMA Acad. year 2010/2011 Winter semester 3 credits
The aim of the training course is to give the students the information how to get oriented in the time, the optimum use of time, how to influence the specific time periods and how to define the personal energy consumption cycle, how to plan and analyze time, looking for reasons of his/her own time wastage, how to develop his/her own system of information, and getting familiar with planning techniques and methods.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Orientation in time, time planning.
Getting oriented in time, time planning.
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
No prerequisity knowledge is called for.
- Hofmeister, R., Stiegler, H.: Controling (in Czech)
- Pacovský, P.: Velká kniha o uspořádání času (in Czech)
- Tůma, M.: Úspěšnost jednání podnikatelů (in Czech)
- Haynesová, E.M.: Management osobního času (in Czech)
- Bělohlávek, F.: Osobní kariéra (in Czech)
Syllabus of lectures
- Psychology of personality
- Time Management
- Personal Information System
- Definition of priorities
- Chart - Milestone
- Activity planner
- Energy diagram
- Career types
Participation, compilation of the plan.
Participation, submission of the activity plan.
Course inclusion in study plans