IMVE Acad. year 2012/2013 Winter semester 6 credits
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
- Circuit Theory (ITO)
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Introduction. Principles of good measurement. Errors and uncertainty.
- Analog measurement mechanism.
- Active electrical quantities, analog voltmeters.
- Digital measurement. A/D converters for measurement.
- Recorders and analog scopes.
- Structure of analog scopes and its application.
- Digital scopes and its features.
- Measurement in logical systems, spectral analyzers.
- Time, frequency and phase measurement.
- Current and power measurement.
- Passive electrical quantities, resistance, capacitance, inductance.
- Characteristic measurement. Generators for measurement.
- Magnetic and other non-electric measurement.
Course inclusion in study plans