QA3 Acad. year 2012/2013 Winter semester
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Generic learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Introduction, image acquisition.
- Hardware and its limitations.
- Scene illumination design.
- Means of image acquisition.
- Means of image processing.
- Signal processors.
- Synchronization of image acquisition with technological process.
- Experiment preparation.
- Mathematical fundamentals of experiments.
- Experimental software.
- Experimental data processing.
- Reproducibility of results in reality.
- Further visual systems remarks.
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- Individually assigned project for the whole duration of the course.
Course inclusion in study plans