Rudiments of Project Management
ZPR Acad. year 2012/2013 Summer semester 3 credits
A social science course consed to Programme in persuance of the Rector's Decision 03/2004.
Language of instruction
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Prerequisite kwnowledge and skills
Syllabus of lectures
- Definition, aim, goals and principles of project management.
- Basic terms of project management.
- Individual phases of projects.
- Methods for network analysis.
- Logical framework method.
- Team work method.
- Significance of computer support
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on an economic topic.
Course inclusion in study plans