Field of Study Details
Length of Study: 3 years
Min. Credits: 180
Degree Programme: Information Technology
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2002 Accredited till: 2024 Last admissions: 2019
- A graduate has a theoretical background in computer hardware and software.
- He is a qualified and flexible worker being able to adapt specific conditions at the working site.
- He can act as a designer, engineer and maintenance technician for computer systems and digital devices, as installation technician for computer systems and networks, as a application programmer and software manager, database and information systems or as a qualified computer businessman.
- Information System for Supporting the Third Age University Program
- Evaluation of User Interfaces
- Pseudocolours for Medicine Data Visualization
- Software for GPS System Status Evaluation
- Multiresolution Image Segmentation
- Chip Card Program Verifier
- Shape Modification for 2D Vector Models
- Fractal Compression of One-Dimensional Signal
- Interactive Visualization of Indoor Spaces
- Dynamic Shadow Maps
Choose academic year and curriculum
- As of academic year 2019/20, IDA - Discrete Mathematics course won't be opened and will instead be replaced with IDM - Discrete Mathematics and ILG - Linear Algebra courses. Students that haven't completed the IDA course are obliged to enroll in both replacement courses - IDM and ILG - at the earliest opportunity. Students that have completed the IDA course cannot enroll in either of the replacement courses.
- As of academic year 2019/20, IMA - Mathematical Analysis course won't be opened and will instead be replaced with IMA1 - Mathematical Analysis 1 (as of academic year 2019/20) and IMA2 - Mathematical Analysis 2 (opened from academic year 2020/21) courses. Students that haven't completed the IMA course are obliged to enroll in both replacement courses - IMA1 and IMA2 - at the earliest opportunity. Students that have completed the IMA course cannot enroll in either of the replacement courses.
- As of academic year 2020/21, INM - Numerical Methods and Probability course won't be opened and will instead be replaced with IPT - Probability and Statistics course. Students that haven't completed the INM course are obliged to enroll in the replacement course - IPT - at the earliest opportunity. Students that have completed the INM course cannot enroll in the replacement course.
- Failing to complete either of the three courses mentioned above does not count towards the option to repeat the replacement compulsory courses.
A student must first enroll in the compulsory and compulsory-elective courses they have to repeat. Then the student can enroll in compulsory and compulsory-elective courses for that given year. And only after that can the student enroll in elective courses. If a student does not enroll in all compulsory and compulsory-elective courses (with the exception of ITT - Term Thesis and IBT - Bachelor's Thesis courses), they can enroll in at most one elective course in that semester.
As of academic year 2018/19, students of the 3rd year can submit an application to enroll in up to three any courses from the master's study programme. These courses will be treated as elective courses during bachelor's studies. Applications can be submitted at the "Study - Administrative procedures" section of FIT IS and will be reviewed with students' study results taken into consideration.
|IDA||Discrete Mathematics *)||7||C||Ex|
|IEL||Electronics for Information Technology||6||C||Cr+Ex|
|IUS||Introduction to Software Engineering||5||C||Cr+Ex|
|IZP||Introduction to Programming Systems||7||C||Cr+Ex|
|FIT||History and Philosophy of Technology||3||E||Cr|
|HKO||Communication and Presentation Skills||3||E||Cr|
|HVR||Leadership and Time Management||3||E||Cr|
|IACH||Architecture of the 20th Century||3||E||Ex|
|IAPZ||Copyright - Winter *)||3||E||Cr|
|ICUZ||Czech Art of the First Half of the 20th Century in Context||3||E||Ex|
|IDDZ||History of Design 1||3||E||Ex|
|IDF1||The History and Context of Photography 1||3||E||Ex|
|ID2Z||History of Design 2 - Winter *)||3||E||Ex|
|IFAI||Physics for Audio Engineering||6||E||Cr+Ex|
|IFEa||Physics in Electrical Engineering (in English)||5||E||Cr+Ex|
|IFS||Seminar of Physics||2||E||Cr|
|ISM||Seminar of Mathematics||2||E||Cr|
|IVG||Information Education and Literacy||1||E||Cr|
|PRM||Fundamentals of Law||3||E||Cr|
|IMP||Microprocessors and Embedded Systems||6||C||Cr+Ex|
|IMS||Modelling and Simulation||5||C||Cr+Ex|
|ISA||Network Applications and Network Administration||5||C||Cr+Ex|
|ITU||User Interface Programming||5||C||ClCr|
|IP3||Project Practice 3||5||E||ClCr|
|IMU||Multimedia Transmission over IP Networks||4||E||ClCr|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective