Field of Study Details
Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2002 Accredited till: 2024 Last admissions: 2019
To make students familiar with theories, technologies and procedures being used in intelligent systems development, and to teach them to develop such systems by applying advanced development tools, methods and technologies. In compulsory courses, students deepen their knowledge received in a bachelor study program mainly in the area of uncertain and imprecise information processing. The offer of optional courses together with the choice of the theme of the individual technical project and the Master Thesis allow students to individually select their specialization in various theoretical and application areas. The graduates find employment in research, development and design of all kinds of intelligent systems. Due to a very good theoretical education and a wide universal basis of the specialization, a high adaptability of the graduates to all actual demands of their future professional practice in intelligent system and also in other areas of information technology is ensured.
Student of the branch acquire deeper knowledge in the intelligent systems. This give him knowledge of theories, technologies and procedures being used in intelligent systems and skill base necessary for development of such systems by applying advanced development tools, methods and technologies. Study in this branch provide further extension of knowledge mainly in the area of uncertain and imprecise information processing.
- The graduate has a general knowledge of the intelligent systems theory and skills to design, implement and apply intelligent systems especially in the areas of computer vision, natural language processing, data mining, intelligent sensors and control systems.
- The graduate is ready for research, development and design of various intelligent systems starting from simple embedded systems in domestic machines to very complex systems of autonomous mobile robots.
- Graduates find employment especially in research and design divisions and operation sites of various companies and institutions involved in the development of systems with embedded intelligent subsystems, and in the army, in education and health institutes, and practically in any industrial enterprise.
The State Final Examination has two parts: A defence of the Master Thesis, and a discussion based on selected topics from the course "Intelligent Systems and Their Models" which is derived from compulsory courses of the MIN Branch of Study as Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, Soft Computing, Theoretical Computer Science, Agents and Multiagents Systems, Functional and Logic Programming, Parallel and Distributed Algorithms, Simulation Tools and Techniques, Wireless and Mobile Networks, Intelligent Systems, Knowledge Discovery in Databases and Petri Nets. The areas of possible questions must be approved by the Study Branch Council, and students will be informed about the selected topics at least 2 months before the state final examination is held in the particular academic year. The discussion will be held on two topics.
- Expert System for Interior Lighting Design
- Data Mining from Rescue Service Database
- Control System of Intelligent Building
- Communication Inside Multiagent Systems
- Simulation of Agents Social Behavior
- Recognition of Laboratory Environment
- Recognition of Speech Commands
- Safeguard of Location of Mobile Devices
- Environment Model Creation and Robot Navigation
- Simulation of Robot Moving
Choose academic year and curriculum
|AGS||Agents and Multiagent Systems||5||C||Ex||FIT|
|MAT||Mathematical Structures in Computer Science *)||5||C||Ex||FME|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|SNT||Simulation Tools and Techniques||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP1||Project Practice 1||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
|BMS||Wireless and Mobile Networks||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|ZZN||Knowledge Discovery in Databases||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP2||Project Practice 2||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective
|Abbrv||Min. courses||Max. courses||Min.cred||Over as||Courses||Title|
|B||1||9||0||E||BIS, BZA, SAV, SLOa, VNV||Modeling and security|
|C||1||9||0||E||CZSa, KRY, PDS, SEM, ZRE||Signal processing and communication|
|H||1||1||3||E||AEU, FCE, FIK, FIT, HKO, HVR, JA3, PRM, RET||Social Course|
|I||1||9||0||E||BIN, BIO, HSC, POVa, ROBa||Intelligent systems|
|S||1||9||0||E||GIS, PDB, THE, WAP||Software|