Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology and Artificial Inteligence
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2019 Accredited till: 2029
- The graduate will have a good knowledge of components and architectures of information systems with an emphasis on security components and security functions. The graduate will be able to integrate both the technical and software products used in secure information systems development. The graduate will have a solid knowledge (and the ability to apply) of security technologies and important standards that are essential for both the development and the operation of information systems.
- The graduate will be ready to solve projects, operate and maintain information systems where one of the key issues is security. The graduate will also be prepared for further research and development of methods, tools and technologies for developing secure components, applications and large systems. The graduate understand principles of security maintenance and is able to apply these principles in development of computer systems and networks.
- Specializations for profession: information systems projecting (or information systems in general), programmer, security architect, information systems maintenance, security administrator. The graduate of this study programme can use his/her knowledge in development and research departments as well as in institutions targeting on software system development with the primary concern on security. The graduate can also work in institutions that operate these information systems, e.g. government institutions and local administrations, in army, health service or any other industrial organizations.
- Android App for Security Monitoring of Communication
- Security Analysis of Mifare Classic Smart Cards
- Security of Online Client-Server Applications
- Secure Development Framework for Web Applications
- Security Metrics of SAP Platform
Choose academic year and curriculum
|MSP||Statistics and Probability||6||C||Ex|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex|
|BZA||Secure Hardware Devices||5||C||Ex|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective