Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2019 Accredited till: 2029
The specialization is focused on the design and analysis of cybernetic-physical systems that use computers to control physical processes. The field covers the issues of highly secure real-time systems and control system creation / programming. The application of such systems covers automotive systems, flight control systems, defense systems, critical infrastructure management (electricity, water resources, communication systems), energy management and storage, traffic management and safety, and many other so-called smart devices. Modern courses focused on machine learning are represented in the field.
State Exam in Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence, specialization Cyberphysical Systems consists of the following parts:
- presentation and defense of Master's thesis,
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the subjects profiling the basis of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence (Theoretical Computer Science, Statistics and Probability, Computer Systems Architectures, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Data Storage and Preparation, Functional and Logic Programming, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Modern trends in informatics),
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the subjects profiling the basis of Cyberphysical Systems (Cyber-Physical Systems Design, Design of Embedded Systems, Data Communications, Computer Networks and Protocols, Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Information System Security).
All parts of the state examination are held on the same date before the State Examination Board. The state exam can be taken by a student who has obtained the required number of credits in the prescribed composition necessary for the successful completion of the master's degree and has submitted the Master's thesis in due time. The organization and course of the state examination are given by the corresponding internal standard of the faculty and by the relevant instructions of the program guarantor for state examinations.
- Design of automatic flight control system for jet aircraft.
- Automatic identification of events from flight data records.
- Meteo probe for measurement of basic atmospheric quantities.
- Auto Taxi system design for airplane.
- Motion platform for simulator.
Choose academic year and curriculum
|AVS||Computation Systems Architectures||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|MSP||Statistics and Probability||6||C||Cr+Ex||FME|
|SUI||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||5||C||Ex||FIT|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|UPA||Data Storage and Preparation||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP2||Project Practice 2||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective