Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2019 Accredited till: 2029
In the scope of the Intelligent devices specialization, you will become familiar with the design and creation of smart devices that know how to retrieve and process data from the surroundings and can influence it. The learning outcomes of this specialization are physics, sensorics, theory of control, security and safety, communication and "breathe" of intelligence to these hardware units. Intelligent devices are all around us - those who will be able to design and understand them will find a job without any problem, not only in smaller companies involved in the development of these technologies, but also in internationally renowned companies.
- The output knowledge and skills will include theoretical basics of sensorics, programming of smart devices, communication, security and data processing, while the core parts will be practically tested in laboratory conditions, i.e. will lead to practical experience.
- The graduate of this specialization will be perfectly prepared both in terms of qualification readiness and professional adaptability, as she/he will know theoretically and practically all the steps necessary for the development of intelligent devices. This predetermines graduates to be attractive for the labor market.
- Institutions interested in these candidates include both smaller companies and international corporates. Interest in experienced professionals, especially in the field of smart devices, is enormous and with the expansion of these smart technologies, graduates can be expected to be a highly wanted commodity in the labor market.
State Exam in Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence, specialization Intelligent Equipment consists of:
- presentation and defense of master's thesis,
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the courses profiling the basis of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence (Theoretical Computer Science, Statistics and Probability, Computer Systems Architectures, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Data Storage and Preparation, Functional and Logic Programming, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Modern trends in informatics),
- oral exam, which brings together the basic themes contained in the courses profiling the basis of the field of Intelligent Devices (Robotics, Sensors and Measurements, Safe Devices, Physical Optics, Soft Computing, Principles and Design of IoT Systems).
All parts of the state examination are held on the same date before the State Examination Board. The state exam can be taken by a student who has obtained the required number of credits in the prescribed composition necessary for the successful completion of the master's degree and has submitted the master's thesis in due time. The organization and course of the state examination are given by the corresponding internal standard of the faculty and by the relevant instructions of the program guarantor for state examinations.
- Flight elevation estimation of a dron using various sensors
- Detection of people in room using low-cost thermal imaging camera
- Control of positionable platform for eye centering in image
- Device for monitoring of air quality
- Intelligent system for detection of undesirable gases and smoke in the interior
- Intelligent thermal camera with intruder detection
- Electronic platform of the system for eye retina acquirement
- Determining of dron localization using navigation systems
- Intelligent recognition of the smartphone user's activity
- Virtual gate for counting the passing of persons
- Position estimation in space using accelerometers
- Augmented reality on smartphones
Choose academic year and curriculum
|AVS||Computation Systems Architectures||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|MSP||Statistics and Probability||6||C||Cr+Ex||FME|
|SUI||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||5||C||Ex||FIT|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|UPA||Data Storage and Preparation||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP2||Project Practice 2||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective