Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2019 Accredited till: 2029
The specialization Application development towards to three basic branches of a application design and application development commonly. More precisely it deals with processor design a their program equipment towards specialized processors. More, the specialization is devoted to artifical intelligence applications and information and database systems as well. The graduate is exercisable in IT and other branches as well and can design and implement such applications (including mobile phones).
- Theoretical and practical knowledge for design and implementation of common applications and processor design, artificial intelligence and information and database system especially.
- In these areas, the high expertise and preparation for an immediately exercise in the labour market.
- An employment possibility in IT, but in another organizations for the design a development of IT as well.
Examples of exercise:
- design of a specialized processor for the deep learning net
- design of information system for an enterprise management
State Exam in Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence, specialization Application Development consists of the following parts:
- presentation and defense of master's thesis,
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the subjects profiling the basis of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence (Theoretical Computer Science, Statistics and Probability, Computer Systems Architectures, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Data Storage and Preparation, Functional and Logic Programming, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Modern trends in informatics),
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the courses profiling the basis of Application Development (Information Systems Analysis and Design,Distributed Application Environment, Application Development for Mobile Devices, Modern Trends in Informatics, Design of Embedded Systems, User Experience and Design of User Interfaces and Services, Internet Applications).
All parts of the state examination are held on the same date before the State Examination Board. The state exam can be taken by a student who has obtained the required number of credits in the prescribed composition necessary for the successful completion of the master's degree and submitted the master's thesis in due time. The organization and course of the state examination are given by the corresponding internal standard of the faculty and the relevant instructions of the program guarantor for the state exams.
- Instruction set modification for deep neuron net applications
- Development of big-data processing in the OLTP area
- Information System for an economic agenda processing
- Predictive Analysis application in a Industry 4.0. information system
- Mobile Interface of a student portal
Choose academic year and curriculum
|AVS||Computation Systems Architectures||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|MSP||Statistics and Probability||6||C||Cr+Ex||FME|
|SUI||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||5||C||Ex||FIT|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|UPA||Data Storage and Preparation||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP2||Project Practice 2||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective