From: 9 April 2019
To: 29 September 2019
Registration/enrollment of courses for ac. y. 2019/2020
Tags: registrace předmětů
Summer break re-registrations are in progress, they end on 2019-08-18. In September, the following registrations are going to take place:
- elective courses for 1MIT 2019-09-01 - 2019-09-09
- elective courses for 1BIT 2019-09-17 - 2019-09-20
- re-registration for all students during the first week of the semester 2019-09-20 - 2019-09-29
- 1MIT (for the second year) - 2019-04-09 at 7 PM,
- 2MIT (for higher years) - 2019-04-09 at 7:30 PM,
- 1BIT (for the second year) - 2019-04-10 at 8 PM,
- 2BIT (for the third year) - 2019-04-09 at 8 PM and
- 3BIT (for higher years) - 2019-04-09 at 8 PM
All re-registrations are going to end on 2019-04-17 at 23:59:59. This phasing allows higher year students to enroll in popular elective courses. Registration forms are already available in the information system.
- If you don´t have enough free credits for mandatory or mandatory elective courses (due to the Erasmus+ internship), submit a Request for increase of a credit ceiling for the study in the information system.
- Students in the bachelor study program can proceed to the final state examination in July 2020 (and later) if they successfully pass one of the English courses (BAN4 or AIT) no later than in the summer semester before the examinations. We strongly recommend to pass the English course sooner.
Author: Veigend Petr, Ing.
Last modified: 2019-09-08 09:45:44