From: 28 March 2023
To: 5 April 2023
Registration/enrollment of courses for ac. y. 2023/2024
Tags: course registration
Registrations for the next academic year will take place in the BUT IS in Studis. Guideline 2/2022 specifies the rules for registrations and enrollment. Further information is available at the student counseling website. Electronic registrations are going to start in phases:
- 1BIT (for second year) - 2023-03-29 at 20:00:00
- 2BIT (for third year) - 2023-03-28 at 20:00:00
- 3BIT (for higher years) - 2023-03-28 at 20:30:00
- 1MIT, 1EIT (for second year) - 2023-03-28 at 19:00:00
- 2MIT, 2EIT (for higher years) - 2023-03-28 at 19:30:00
For students in the individual categories based on the year in which they study, the registrations are opened gradually in the following order:
- immediately for students who completed all courses they enrolled in in the winter semester, obtained at least 20 credits and their grade-point average is no higher than 2.00
- 10 minutes later for students who completed all courses they enrolled in in the winter semester and obtained at least 20 credits
- another 10 minutes later for all other students
All registrations are going to end on 2023-04-05 at 23:59:59. This phasing allows higher year students to enroll in popular elective courses. Registration forms will be available in the BUT IS from 2023-03-20.
- If you don´t have enough free credits for mandatory or mandatory elective courses (due to the Erasmus+ internship), submit a Request for increase of a credit ceiling for the study in the information system.
- Students in the bachelor study program can proceed to the final state examination in June 2023 (and later) if they successfully pass one of the English courses (BAN4 or AIT) no later than in the summer semester before the examinations. We strongly recommend to pass the English course sooner.
Author: Zaklová Kristýna, Bc.
Last modified: 2023-03-03 21:51:43