The faculty welcomes students from partner institutions to enjoy a part of their studies in Brno within the short-term study programme. It is designed for exchange students coming to study at FIT for a period of up to 12 months within some of the mobility programmes (Erasmus+, Visegrad Fund, etc.); their study stay is based on an agreement between universities or they can be accepted as a “free mover”.
FIT keeps more than 70 active Erasmus partnerships. Every year, the international student community at FIT hosts about 70 exchange students from over 10 European and non-European countries.
Why to be an exchange student at FIT?
- The best technologies - supercomputing, modern labs, flight simulator and many other.
- Campus - Old monastery full of modern facilities.
- Practical orientation - Industry, research, projects.
- Brno - Safe and vibrant city in the heart of Europe. Find out MORE.
- BUT Erasmus Student Network - Always here to help or organize free time activities for you. Find out MORE.