Day: 22 September 2020
Regional Hygiene Station prohibits the personal participation of students in classes starting from tomorrow
With effect from September 23, 2020, the Regional Hygiene Station of the South Moravian Region prohibits the personal presence of students in classes. This measure applies to all universities in Brno, including the Brno University of Technology. Already on Friday, the BUT informed that the maximum of possible subjects will be taught online, the regional hygienists then set the following exceptions for the day-time participation of students:
- Individual visits to libraries and study rooms;
- Individual consultations;
- Examining max. 10 people present;
- Laboratory, experimental or artistic work up to 15 people present;
- Clinical and practical teaching and practice.
This measure of RHS SMR is valid until further notice, similar measures have been approved in other regions of the Czech Republic. BUT faculties and departments already determine which of the trainings, seminars and laboratories must be kept in a day-time form and will be covered by the above-mentioned limit numbers.