- 2001- now Phd studies, Brno University of Technology
- 1995 - 2001 Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (FEI) of VUT Brno, Thesis - Automatic recognition of isolated commands.
- 2002-now Research assistant, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology, Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- 2001-2002 Research assistant, Brno University of Technology, Department of Radiongeneering
- 2/2003-12/2003 United Kingdom - University of Sheffield, Speech and Hearing Group - invited researcher.
speech recognition - large vocabulary continous speeech recognition (LVCSR), signal processing
- ISCA (International speech communication assocation).
hiking, photography, martial arts, cacti