Automatic SVM creator in SGE environment
Before first usage of the software the user expressed his/her agreement with the following license conditions:
- is only possible to use in compliance with these license conditions; the user must ensure that the conditions are fulfilled by the eventual third party who is able to access the authorized software,
- it is not allowed to sell, rent, or otherwise transfer the license without the permission of FIT BUT,
- is not allowed to include into other software product and distribute the such products derived from the original authorized software without the permission of FIT BUT, or modify the internal structure in any other way,
- cannot be modified as the whole or any of its parts so that the information about FIT BUT is removed,
- is not allowed to reverse analyze, decompile, or modify in any other way,
- authorized software is not possible to use for commercial purposes; the commercial usage is only allowed with the permission of FIT BUT.
As the license is granted for free, the software is not covered with any guarantee (this is valid to the maximum extent possible under the law). The user accepts the software "as it is" without any guarantee of any kind, namely, but not limited to, the guarantee of suitability for sales, suitability for the purpose, occurrence of flaws, functionality, quality, performance, or continuous availability or compatibility with other software. Brno University of Technology (to the maximum possible extent under the law) disclaims the duty to compensate any expenses connected with exploitation of the software now and in the future.
If any of the above conditions is violated, the license is automatically terminated and the user must stop use the authorized software immediately.