Philosophy and the Culture
FIK ICV FIK Acad. year 2023/2024 Winter semester 2 credits
The course of studies stresses the significance of cultural background for modern man, as an essential ethic and intellectual foundation giving birth to incentives taken from the philosophical and religious conceptions about the creation and the functioning of the world, the nature, society and the civilization.
Language of instruction
- 26 hrs exercises
To make the students familiar, besides the main cultural and philosophical streams of the past and the present, also with some mindless and heretic branches delineating the process of seeking and the development.
The knowledge acquired will increase the general level of education of the students, and will contribute to the cultivation of mind, will provide for the education to tolerance and will be positive to the creation of own conscious and harmonic image of the world.
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
No prerequisity knowledge is called for.
Presence at the lectures with passing the test and furnishing a written work.
There are no checked study.
Course inclusion in study plans
- Programme BIT, 1st year of study, Elective
- Programme BIT (in English), 1st year of study, Elective
- Programme IT-BC-3, field BIT, 1st year of study, Elective
- Programme IT-MGR-2, field MBI, MBS, MGM, MIN, MIS, MMM, MPV, MSK, any year of study, Compulsory-Elective group H
- Programme MITAI, field NADE, NBIO, NCPS, NEMB, NEMB up to 2021/22, NGRI, NHPC, NIDE, NISD, NISY, NISY up to 2020/21, NMAL, NMAT, NNET, NSEC, NSPE, NVER, NVIZ, any year of study, Elective