- 2011 - RNDr. (Rerum Naturalium Doctor) in Software Systems, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University.
- 2010 - Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology,
PhD thesis: Formal-based Component Model with Support of Mobile Architecture (topic Advanced methods of information system development).
- 2008 - Educational training for University teachers, Lifelong Learning Institute, Brno University of Technology,
Final Thesis: Preparation of Teaching Aids for Course Service Sciences.
- 2005 - Mgr. (M.Sc. degree) in Informatics with honors, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University,
Specialisations: Information Systems and Computer Systems,
Master's Thesis: Enterprise Waste Management Information System.
- 2003 - Bc. in Informatics, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University,
Specialisations: Databases, Computer Systems and Mathematical Informatics,
Bachelor's Thesis: Extraction of Meta-Information from Electronically Published Scientific Papers.
Certificates / Qualifications
- COBIT 4.1 Foundation Certificate (2012)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2010)
- since 2010: Assistant professor, Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- 2007-2010: Assistant lecturer, Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- Component-Based Development (CBD) of software systems
- formal models of information systems' architectures
- Service-Oriented Architecures (SOA)
- Editorial Board of Open Computer Science Journal
- Conference Program Committee of WEB 2016-2018, ICIW 2014-2017, SCAI 2017, WSCAR 2017, ICIS 2013-2018, ICWI 2013-2018, SNPD 2013-2017, GSCIT 2015, ECBS-EERC 2015-2017, IBMSGS 2015, eQeSS 2015, ICIA 2013, CNSI 2011, SSNE 2011
- Conference Organizing Committee of ITSDFI 2017, DATAKON 2011, CEE-SET 2008
- GNU/Linux operating system and open-source software,
- computer networks,
- tourism (hiking), books, nature.