Engineering Pedagogy and Didactics
XPC-IPD FEKT XPC-IPD Acad. year 2023/2024 Summer semester 5 credits
The IPD course deals, in accordance with the fundamentals of general pedagogy, with all the related areas of study and the specification of engineering matter impact. The subject deals with discovering how the respective training methods are affected with the above impact, and specified according to the educational targets involved in special subjects, with taking their hierarchy into account. The structure of the lectures is taking into account the various expertise of the students.
Language of instruction
- 52 hrs lectures
The mode of introduction of various education methods, and the different modes of application of the same into the educational process.
Understanding of pedagogical capabilities for the purpose of teaching of engineering subjects.
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
The subject knowledge on the secondary school level is required.
- viz elektronické texty pro daný obor na www.feec.vutbr.cz
- Kalhous, Z., Obst, O. a kol.: Školní didaktika. Portál. Praha 2002
- Průcha, J.: Moderní pedagogika, Portál, Praha, 2002
- Petty, G.: Moderní vyučování, Portál, Praha, 1996
- Melezinek, A.: Inženýrská pedagogika, ČVUT Praha, 1994
Syllabus of lectures
1. Pedagogy - the basic features.
2. History of pedagogical systems.
3. Education and its formal confirmation.
4. Factors of education.
5. Theoretical ground of teaching.
6. Education planning, realization and evaluation.
7. Stress at school
Requirements for completion of a course are specified by a regulation issued by the lecturer responsible for the course and updated for every year.
The content and forms of instruction in the evaluated course are specified by a regulation issued by the lecturer responsible for the course and updated for every academic year.
|2BIA 2BIB 3BIT
Course inclusion in study plans