Moderní metody syntézy číslicových systémů
Project Period: 1. 1. 2004 - 31. 12. 2006
Project Type: grant
Agency: Czech Science Foundation
digital system synthesis, digital system diagnostics
The goal of the project is to develop, implement and verify methodologies based on approaches which are new, non-standard and not utilised in design systems yet. Our attention will be mainly paid to utilisation of biology inspired techniques and formal approaches and their merging.
The objectives of the project are formulated in the following way:
1. The identification of biology inspired techniques applicable for the synthesis of digital systems.
2. The development of biology inspired methodologies to be utilised in the following procedures during a digital synthesis: design and synthesis, testability analysis and synthesis for testability, adaptability of the system during its operation, providing fault tolerance during system operation.
3. The definition of utilising the principles of formal approaches during a digital system synthesis, the main attention will be paid especially to IP core based systems.
4. The development of formal approaches to be utilised in the following procedures during the design of digital systems: design and synthesis, testability analysis and synthesis for testability.
5. The development of methodologies based on merging both techniques enabling to create biology inspired techniques reflecting testability aspects.
6. The verification of the methodologies on benchmark circuits and practical designs.
Drábek Vladimír, doc. Ing., CSc. (UPSY FIT VUT) , team leader
Růžička Richard, doc. Ing., Ph.D., MBA (UPSY FIT VUT) , team leader
Sekanina Lukáš, prof. Ing., Ph.D. (UPSY FIT VUT) , team leader
Strnadel Josef, Ing., Ph.D. (UPSY FIT VUT) , team leader
Bryan Luděk, Ing. (UPSY FIT VUT)
Mika Daniel, Ing. (UPSY FIT VUT)
Pečenka Tomáš, Ing. (UPSY FIT VUT)
Tupec Pavel, Ing. (UPSY FIT VUT)