- MSc. in computer engineering, FE VUT Brno, 1990
- Ph.D. in informatics and cybernetics, FEI VUT Brno, 1999
Since 1991 at the Department of Computer Science, FEI VUT Brno. Participation on courses Artificial Intelligence, Theoretical Informatics, Software engineering. Research in Petri nets application in modeling and simulation. Since 2002 at Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology.
- Model-driven development,
- discrete-event systems, DEVS, Petri nets,
- intelligent and distributed control systems,
- industrial automation.
- Petri Net Research Group at the Technical University of Brno
- System Modelling and Simulation Group
- CSSS - Czech and Slovak Simulation Society
- CSSUG - Czech and Slovak Smalltalk Users Group
- PC member of PNSE conference
- PC member of ESM conference