Prof. Dr. Ing.
1980-1984 Secondary Electrotechnical School, Leninova 40, Brno
1984-1989 VUT Brno, Department of Computer Science FE,
During studies state exam - Englich language - 1988.
1989 Ing. (M. Sc.) with honours
1990-1995 postgraduate studies, Deaptment of Computer Science FEI VUT, Brno
Specialised in computer graphics.
1995 Dr., theme of the disertation work "Realistické zobrazení" (realistic rendering).
1998 Doc., (assoc. prof. degree) theme of the work "Komunikace člověka se strojem" (Human-Machine Interaction).
2012 Prof., (full prof. degree).
- 1989-1990 Research Institute of Mathematical Machines (VUMS) Prague, Brno Branch
- 1990-2001 FEI BUT Brno
- 2002- FIT BUT Brno
- 1992 Stay at University of Bristol, UK, 4 months
- 1994 Professional stay at ASCOM Radiocom, Camberley, UK, 2 months, human-machine interfaces expertise
- 1996 Stay at University of Surrey, Guidford, UK, human-machine interfaces research, 6 weeks
- 1996 Stay at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland, teaching assistant, 2 months
- 1997 Stay at University of Surrey, Guidford, UK, human-machine interfaces research, 3 weeks
- 1998 Stay at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland, research in image processing, 2 months
- 1999 Stay at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland, research in image processing, 2 months
- 2000 Visiting professorship at PennState Erie, PA, USA, 5 months
- Computer graphics
- Image processing
- Human-machine interfaces
- Acceleration of raster algorithms in hardware
- Downhill skiing
- Airplane modelling
- Flying ultramicro aircfraft and helicopters