R1 FSI R1 Acad. year 2022/2023 Winter semester 2 credits
The course is intended to teach Russian as a foreign language at general level. It is focused on practical, everyday communication for the international workplace.
Language of instruction
- 26 hrs exercises
Subject specific learning outcomes and competences
Students will be made familiar with general vocabulary and simple grammar for everyday communication.
The aim of the course is to equip students for real-life tasks, such as describing problems or giving instructions, that arise in daily life.
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
Course is intended for beginners or false beginners.
- Elektronické studijní materiály - www.vutbr.cz/elearning - www.uj.fme.vutbr.cz
- BRČÁKOVÁ, Dagmar, Natalia ARAPOVA a Veronika MISTROVÁ. Govorite po-russki: Ruská konverzace. 2., upr. a rozš. vyd. Voznice: Leda, 2014. ISBN 978-80-7335-139-7
Course-unit credit is awarded on condition of having worked out all assigned tasks in e-learning (with 60% points as minimum).
Teaching methods and criteria
Language instruction as an extension of basic professional curriculum.
Attendance at seminars is compulsory and is systematically checked by the teacher. Absence may be in justified cases compensated for by the agreement with the teacher.
How to contact the teacher
Teachers may be contacted via email or in the office hours
|Wed||exercise||lectures||A1/1140||10:00||11:50||15||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||Vallová|
|Wed||exercise||lectures||A1/1140||12:00||13:50||16||2BIA 2BIB 3BIT||xx||Vallová|
Course inclusion in study plans
- Programme BIT, 2nd year of study, Elective
- Programme BIT (in English), 2nd year of study, Elective
- Programme IT-BC-3, field BIT, 2nd year of study, Elective