Personal computer laboratories and multimedia laboratories are equipped with personal computers of Intel PC architecture, 23" and 24" LCD monitors and Microsoft Windows 10+Linux CentOS operating systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Edu, and Linux CentOS and Windows Server operating systems
- Oracle 9.0/Solaris database and Oracle Developer/2000, Database Designer a Power Objects development tools (donation from the Oracle company)
- Gupta Team Developer and SQLBase(donation from the Gupta company)
- Platinum Paradigm Plus, the object-oriented CASE system
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Imagine (formerly known as MSDN Academic Alliance)
- Borland C++Builder, Delphi, JBuilder
- OpenOffice Office Suite
- Web browser Firefox
- ModelSim by Mentor Graphics - please read licence
LocationEntry to computer labs is located on 2nd floor in corridor connecting building L to P. From the entrance hall go upstairs to 2nd floor and directly to corridor towards building P. Entry to computer labs is on right hand side. You are required to check-in with your student card even if the door is opened. If you have no card yet or you hav left your card at home you may ask receptionist to let you in. However you are required to identify yourself. Just behind the receptionist office on the left side ther is a cloak room where you should leve your shoes in a locker. You may leave ther your coat as well but dont leave there any personaĺ items.
Pavilion MOn the 2nd floor there is an entrance and a cloakroom, on the 1st floor there is open laboratory M103 and lecture rooms M104 and M105. In the corridor there is network printer LJSTUDM.
Pavilion NComputer labs N203, N204, N205, N103, N104 a N105 are time scheduled. During free blocks you may use the labs on yopur own. In the corridor on the 2nd floor there is network printer LJSTUDN.
Pavilion OLaboratories on the 2nd floor are opened during scheduled courses: Cisco O203, 3D graphics O204 and Network lab O205. In the corridor there is network printer LJSTUDO. On the 1st floor you can find specialized labs: Airplane simulator O103 and Robot labs O104 and O105.
All pavilions are covered with WiFi signal.