Study at FIT
Unfortunately, you have missed the Open Days for Applicants for the 2020/2021 academic year 😞
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our Study Department. You can also find information about the study in our brochure for applicants or in the https://www.fit.vut.cz/applicants/brozura-FIT-A5prvaci-web-19.pdffreshman's guide.
Keep in mind that the deadline for submitting applications is 31 March 2020 for the Bachelor's programme and 15 April 2020 for the Master's programme.
And what were the DODs this year? During the December and January Open Days, visitors were able to learn at the lectures what they can study at the Faculty of Information Technology and where its graduates can find employment. They could also try Mensa's IQ tests to get priority admission. They could also view the campus of the faculty as well as demonstrations of the technologies that are being developed here, such as:
- Hardware accelerated network cards
- Biology-inspired computing systems
- Supercomputer technologies
- Computational photography
- Legorobots, six-legged robot, quadcopter, other wheeled robots
- Applied microcontrollers
- Danger to man in virtual reality
- Handwriting, text changes of historical documents
- 3D real-time graphics including game demos
- Automatic transport analysis, artificial intelligence in transport systems
- Formal languages and their models.
- Monday, 16 December 2019 from 9AM to 1PM
- Friday, 31 January 2020 from 9AM to 1PM
Further open days for those interested in studying in the academic year 2021/2022 are planned for December 2020 and January 2021. We will soon inform you about specific dates.
Faculty of Information Technology
612 00 Brno - Královo Pole
How do I get there?
From the main train station get on tram line 1 headed to Řečkovice (travel time is 16-20 minutes), or tram line 6 headed to Královo pole - nádraží from anywhere in the Brno city centre (for example, it only takes 12-15 minutes from the Česká stop). Get off the tram at the Semilasso stop, go back for about 20-30 meters, then go down the Metodějova street until you reach the Božetěchova street, turn right and go straight for about 60-70 meters.