Protection of student's personal data
Personal data processed about students
For the purposes of the admission process, the data controller processes the following personal data of the data subjects that students are:
- Name (if any, other names) and surname, surname, titles
- Personal identification number
- Place of birth
- Marital status
- Address of permanent residence in the Czech Republic
- Address of residence outside the territory of the Czech Republic or, where applicable, the address of delivery in the Czech Republic, if it was provided to the entity in its interest
- For foreigners also date of birth, sex, residence in the Czech Republic and citizenship
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Photographs for student certificate issuance
- Student ID Number
- BUT personal number
- The bank account number, if the student communicates it for the purpose of paying the scholarship.
The following data are processed according to the Higher Education Act:
- information on enrollment in studies,
- about previous education,
- about the study program and form of study,
- for enrollment in a higher grade or next block,
- of the state examination and of the academic degree awarded,
- about interruption of studies,
- o termination of studies,
- the number of the university diploma and the Diploma Supplement, if issued.
Information on the processing time of personal data
Information on students in the matrix of students is archive in accordance with the Higher Education Act, therefore the identification data will be kept permanently in the BUT documentary and electronic information systems. Student bank account number information will be processed for a maximum of 10 years since the last BUT payment in Brno for this account.
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the law (eg §50, §57 and §80 of the Higher Education Act and the amendment and supplement of other laws, as amended). The data manager is also entitled to a clear internal identification of persons (students and employees) within the BUT (BUT personal number and student's ID number) in cases where another identifier can not be used by law.
Passing of personal data
Personal data are in accordance with the provisions of Section 87 (1) (i) of the Higher Education Act are transferred to the beneficiaries, the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, at Karmelitská 529/5, 118 12 Praha 1.
If the student asks for an ISIC card, he processes his personal data in the scope of name, surname, date of birth, photograph, validity, license number, name of the company GTS ALIVE sro, ID: 26193272, registered office Prague 1, Letenská 118/1 , Postcode 11800, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 78560 under the conditions listed at http://www.isic.cz/-nas/pravni-dokumenty/zasady-ochrany-osobnich-udaju/.
Students' personal data may also be transferred to other public authorities, such as municipalities or towns, in order to identify taxpayers required to pay a local fee for the operation of the collection, collection, transport, sorting, recovery and disposal of municipal waste.